Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000
- 340.00 LBS
The Next Standard of Engineering.
The 36” Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 printer includes 5-color Lucia TD pigment ink, Automatic media loading, TX Stacker and a sub-ink tank system.
These printers satisfy the needs of the high-volume CAD and low-volume LED plotter markets with print quality, usability, security, and print speeds up to 147 D-sized prints per hour.*
* Plain paper, Fast (Q5) mode.
Fast Print Speed
- Prints up to 147 D-sized prints per hour (Plain paper, fast mode)
New Print Head
- PF-06 1.07” 6-channel head with high-frequency ink ejection which enables faster printing
New 5-Color LUCIA TD Pigment Ink
- Better weather resistance than dye ink
- High balance between clear reproduction of lines with dense black and bleed resistance
- New pigment ink enables wide color gamut on IJ plain paper
New TX Stacker
- Roll away stacker for easy scanner access, stacks up to 100 ARCH C/D/E page sizes
- Multi-positional and foldable for when not in use
New Auto Roll Feed
- Auto roll-feeding starts just by placing a roll in holder
- Detects thickness, skew, width, remaining amount, uneven surface
New Unibody Construction
- Robust chassis (reduces vibration and oscillation) improving the accuracy of ink droplet placement
New Security Features
- Encrypted 500 GB Hard Drive
- Secure Disk Erase (Conforms to U.S. Department of Defense standard DoD5220.22-M)
- IPsec Support
|Printer Type||5-Color high precision 36 inch printer|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||2400×1200dpi (Max)|
|OS Compatibility||32bit: Windows® (7/8.1/10)
64bit: Windows® (7/8.1/10)
Mac (OS X v10.10.5-v10.12)
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 High-Speed
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
|Ink Droplet Size||Minimum 5 picoliter|
|Ink Tank Size||160ml, 330ml, or 700ml per color|
|Ink Types||LUCIA TD Pigment ink|
|Color Set||Black, Matte Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Media Width||Cut Sheet - 8"- 36"
Roll Feed - 8" - 36"
|Media Thickness||Roll: 0.07 - 0.8 mm (2.8 - 31.5mil)|
|Maximum Roll Print Length||Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters) †|
|Maximum Media Roll Diameter||6.7" (170mm)|
|Borderless Printing Width (Roll Media Only)||(Roll Media Only) 8”, 10", 14", 16", 17”, 20”, 24”, 30”, 36”, A0, A1, A2, A3, A3+, B1, B2, B4|
|Paper-Feed Method||Roll Feed: One Roll, Front-loading, Front Output|
|Languages||Language: Swift Graphic Raster (SGRaster), HP-GL/2, HP RTL, PDF, JPEG|
|Noise Level (Approx.)||Operation: 51 dB (A) or less
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 6.0 Bels or less
|Physical Dimensions||46.0" (H) x 54.7" (W) x 46.8" (D) (with basket open)|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V（50-60Hz）|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 105 W or less
Standby 3.6 W or less
Power Off: 0.3 W or less (Executive Order Compliant)
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 59 - 86°F
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
|Software Utilities||Accounting Manager, Apple AirPrint,†† Canon Print Service, Device Management Console, Direct Print & Share, Free Layout Tool, imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows®/Mac®, Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite for Windows, Printer Driver Extra Kit for Windows/Mac (Free Print Utility Layout, Advanced Preview), Optimized Driver for AutoCAD, Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint® for Windows, Quick Utility Toolbox|
Canon and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks and LUCIA PRO logo are trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All other referenced product names and marks are trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
- *Line accuracy repeatability is guaranteed after a user performs necessary adjustment and under the same environmental conditions. Applies to media for line drawing (Plain Paper, Coated Paper, CAD Translucent Matte Film, and CAD Tracing Paper) only.
- ■ Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- (††) To be supported in 2018 by updating firmware.
- (†) The maximum printable length varies, depending on application, OS, and RIP used.